All right, ladies and germs, y’all know the drill by now.
Now here are the rules
- mbf steve rogers
- vote for what i should do when i hit 500
- reblog this post
- maybe apply for my network or enter my botm?
- send me what you voted for and a movie/book/comics suggestion
- Blacklist “danny brs" if you don’t want to see them
- that’s all folks!
Format is under the cut (big thanks to kate for the inspiration for the it)
— Anonymous: Could you link me to some good fluff fics?? I need something to read tonight! Thanks if you do Xx
— haletostilinski replied:
* Bogarted by HalfFizzbin (3,126 words | Rated M | One-Shot)
Alternate Title: “Dick Failwolf, Private Eye.”(Or, Derek’s hit with a Film Noir curse, which forces him to narrate his own life in luridly-detailed prose.)
* The truth about love (comes at 3 AM) by Finduilas (9,587 words | Rated E | One-Shot)
When the pack gets locked in at Derek’s new loft during a snowstorm, they play ‘truth or dare’ to pass the time.
* Trust In This (Even If You’re Scared Stiff) by otter (10,472 words | Rated T | 3/3 Chapters)
Stiles’ kid has a tendency to get into fights and possibly has bad taste in friends. Or enemies. Stiles isn’t sure yet, but he’s pretty sure the other kid’s dad is too hot to be human.
* Fireman Derek’s Crazy Pie [Cheeseburger Baby] by owlpostagain (17,698 words | Rated T | One-Shot)
“He can’t blame me for the fact that I live in a building full of people united in the singular effort to ogle Hot Fireman as often as humanly possible.”
Laura laughs, loud and echoing in the empty restaurant.
"Hot firemen can make a girl do crazy things," she agrees, nodding towards her brother’s name on the menu. "Derek won’t let me date anyone from his company, but that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the eye candy."
"Send them my way," Stiles suggests, finally loading up a forkful of pie. "Apparently I’m incompetent enough that I need to be babysat at all times, because it would be cheaper than dispatching a truck every time I try to use a kitchen appliance."
* Introduction to Zero-Sum Anthropology by apocryphal (19,773 words | Rated T | One-Shot)
Stiles buys Derek a set of cooking spoons. Derek retaliates with lunch.
The war begins.
* DILF by twentysomething (30,871 words | Rated E | One-Shot)
"Today is Scott’s first day of kindergarten and Derek is terrified."
* Somewhere In Between by amazingpages (33,029 words | Rated T | One-Shot)
Derek’s been letting his job dictate his life ever since he was promoted from freelance photographer to official travel photographer. In his five years of travel, he’s built relationships in countries all across the globe, yet he still returns home after each job as lonely as ever. When he decides to try out the pen pal site Laura recommends to him, he doesn’t know what to expect. Derek isn’t prepared for Stiles, a small town guy with big dreams of seeing the world. And he certainly isn’t prepared to fall in love with him. He has to remind himself that this is just a pen pal thing and not to get carried away. It’s not like Stiles could ever like him back.
* Baking My Way Into Your Heart by theSilence (178,630 words | Rated M | 22/22 Chapters) - Super Duper Slow Build of the fluffiest and cutest kind, though.
Derek is an uptight college student, all work and no play. His carefully scheduled life is thrown kilter when his regular barista is replaced with someone new.
based on this chat post
I will never get tired of this comic. Not now, Not ever.
the fact that there have no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people